MEDICA offer a Radiographer Plain Film Reporting service. Developed as a result of specific demand from and in partnership with our key NHS clients we are building a team of ‘best in class’ Reporting Radiographers who all have extensive experience of diagnostic reporting in the NHS and fit with MEDICA’s commitment to clinical excellence and delivering a service of exceptional quality.
With our remote reporting service we are able to deliver smaller regular reporting sessions to provide a more consistent turnaround when compared to on-site locum services. Quality assured by MEDICA, our service includes ongoing audit of each radiographers reporting by a panel of auditing radiologists.
- All MEDICA Reporting Radiographers are registered with the HCPC, have at least one post graduate qualification in clinical reporting and have a minimum of three years regular reporting experience.
- Are all selected and recruited in line with our strict quality assured recruitment process and managed in line with our Response to Concerns process, based on GMC recommendations for best practice.
- Will work within the specific scope of their qualification and experience
including: Appendicular, Axial, Chest and Abdominal X-Ray reporting.
- Have rapid access to support from Radiologists – Medica provides both real and virtual real-time support allowing reporting radiographers access to second opinion and advice.
- Participate in and benefit from our ongoing audit – receiving regular points for learning from their own Plain Film discrepancies, and from all other Radiologists and Radiographers, to aide in the continually improvement of their practice.
- Are encouraged to continue to enhancing their qualifications by working towards Advanced Practitioner accreditation with the College of Radiographers.
- Receive annual feedback as part of our appraisal process.
- All MEDICA Radiographers are provided with secure, dedicated full PACS workstations, identical to the reporting workstations used in the NHS.
- Reporting for MEDICA is undertaken in either a home office or reporting centre environment in the UK. Each location is inspected by MEDICA to ensure that appropriate standards are met.
For recruitment enquiries or to find out more about working for us please click here