CT coronary artery calcium scoring and angiography, CT for the assessment of structural heart disease (inc. TAVI assessment), and congenital heart disease assessment.
Our Cardiac reporting service is delivered by subspecialty trained radiologists meaning that MEDICA reports encompass both cardiac and extra cardiac evaluation to ensure all visible thoracic pathology is evaluated.
All cardiac reporting is undertaken using specialist reporting software and overseen by an expert Clinical Advisory Lead.
Why choose MEDICA CARDIAC?
Medica is already providing acute and subspecialist services to over 50% of the NHS.
Delivered by Cardiovascular CT specialist Consultant Radiologists all selected and approved by the Cardiac Clinical Advisory Lead and our Medical Director. Radiologists are selected and recruited to strict GMC and MEDICA criteria and will all have a minimum of 2 years in an NHS Consultant post and be accredited in Cardiac CT.
TeraRecon software platform and full access directly into the hospital RIS for wider patient information ensures the fastest and highest quality clinical outcomes.
24/7/365 UK technical support centre and dedicated Clinical Governance team during office hours.
MEDICA CARDIAC The Quality:
- Clinical leadership and oversight from Dr Mirsadraee; a published PhD level Consultant Cardiothoracic Radiologist with special interest in acquired and congenital cardiac imaging.
- Clinical support from a full-time Medical Director and a dedicated Clinical Governance team
- Measured quality control of image quality – ensuring reports undertaken are of the highest standard with adequate heart rate control and contrast timing
- Trusted quality assurance and clinical governance underpinned by 5% ongoing audit as standard
- Comprehensive clinical and technical engagement as part of the deployment process
Click below to request further information by email or to arrange a meeting with one of the team.