Permanent Radiologist Opportunities Available (competitive salary + package)
Flexible career opportunities anywhere in the world – make MEDICA your choice.
We are offering both full and part-time posts that come with competitive remuneration + package.
MEDICA Group is a vibrant and rapidly growing provider of teleradiology services, established as the market leader for 15 years, we currently employ around 100 people and contract with over 400 reporters (Radiologists, Rheumatologists and Reporting Radiographers).
We partner the NHS (and other healthcare providers) to bring access to the right expertise within the quickest possible time. With average turnaround times of less than 25 minutes and a focus on the high quality the provision of specialist radiology expertise, we support the NHS in the delivery of exceptional patient care.
Output is increasing by around 20% each year and we are investing heavily in people and infrastructure to support this growth.
Permanent employed contracts are now available for either full-time or part-time contracts – the perfect solution to fit your needs.
Get all the benefits of an employee but with the flexibility to work from home at the time and frequency that fits with your life.
This is the opportunity to support capacity in the NHS but in an efficient and cost-effective way that fits perfectly with your own work life balance ambitions.
What are we looking for?
- GMC Specialist Register for Clinical Radiology
- 2 years’ experience of working in the NHS as a consultant radiologist
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary dependent on experience with a generous package
- Flexible job plans – you choose what hours you work and when
- NHS equivalence with prior images and full radiology clinical history
- Deliver a vital service to patients UK wide with no geographical limitations
- Work from home or fully equipped reporting centre
- Appraisals, audit feedback and revalidation
- Paid study leave
- Sickness benefit
- Employers Pension contribution
- Death in service benefit
- Indemnity cover
Interested applicants should contact the recruitment team on 01424 762111 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Medical Director, Dr Stephen Davies would also welcome enquiries and discussions which can be arranged via the Recruitment team.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE