Provided by experienced subspecialty trained radiologists and working under the delegation of the local ARSAC licence holder.
Why choose MEDICA PET-CT?
MEDICA is already providing acute and subspecialist services to over 50% of the NHS.
Established and reliable capacity with turnaround times to meet the national contract and your local KPI’s.
Delivered by PET-CT specialist Consultant Radiologists all selected and approved by our Medical Director.
Support available for short or long term gaps in reporting.
Radiologists are selected and recruited to strict GMC and MEDICA criteria and will all have a minimum of 2 years in an NHS Consultant post and accredited in PET-CT.
Mirada software platform and full access directly into the hospital RIS for wider patient information ensures the fastest and highest quality clinical outcomes.
Simple set-up process whether you are already connected to MEDICA or not and 24/7/365 UK based technical support.
MEDICA PET-CT The Quality:
- Reporting service for PET-CT imaging delivered by experienced subspecialty trained radiologists
- Clinical support from a full-time Medical Director and a dedicated Clinical Governance team
- Full access to patient RIS and imaging history
- Authorised report entered into your RIS by the reporting radiologist – not by an administrator
- Trusted quality assurance and clinical governance underpinned by a 5% audit as standard
To discuss how MEDICA PET-CT reporting can help you please contact your account manager or call 033 33 111 222 and ask for the Business Development team. Alternatively, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org