MEDICA is the largest teleradiology provider and we are currently expanding our network of Reporting Radiographers to help us continue to deliver our first class plain film reporting services to the NHS and independent healthcare providers.
MEDICA’s Radiographer Plain Film Reporting service has been developed out of a specific demand from, and in partnership with, our NHS clients. As part of our growing team of over 360 reporters, you will be known and relied upon by our clients for your professional expertise.
From the outset, you will be fully supported by our team who will take you through recruitment and provide training and ongoing technical support. Once reporting for us you will benefit from a supportive governance and audit framework, with Senior Advanced Practitioners offering peer review and a collaborative approach to reporting with second opinion support from selected Radiologists.
To work for MEDICA you must:
Here are some of the benefits:
- REPORTING WITH THE FULL PICTURE – we ensure that you always have access to full patient history and previous images when reporting
- FLEXIBILITY – MEDICA can offer you the flexibility to choose the hours that suit you, allowing you to balance your work/life perfectly
- FLEXIBLE LOCATIONS – with our flexible reporting options you can choose to report from the convenience of your own home – no need to travel to work, no parking worries or costs. If working from home is not preferential then you can work from one of our Reporting Centres. Wherever you report from, at MEDICA you can be confident that you are working within a comprehensive clinical governance structure which is leading the way in the teleradiology market
- SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT – MEDICA Radiographers are supported through 1-2-1 training and educational support and will benefit from our ongoing audit – receiving regular points for learning from their own Plain Film discrepancies, and from all other reporters, to aid the continual improvement of their practice
- RAPID ACCESS to support from Radiologists – MEDICA provides both real and virtual real-time support allowing reporting radiographers access to second opinion and advice
- TECHNOLOGY – MEDICA offers a full hassle-free setup at your home. We will provide, fit and maintain all of the equipment you need with an on-site engineer to support you during deployment. After set up MEDICA Radiographers have 24-7-365 access to a highly competent UK based technical support team.
- EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL – MEDICA can offer you a regular additional income
For recruitment enquiries or to find out more about working for us please click here